Hypertension and heart disease runs in my family. Yet, the way that some of my relatives eat you would not be able to tell! and this is one of the vital components of this dis-ease. You have got to make lifestyle changes in order to allow the body to heal itself. When you do not change how you eat and you do not incorporate exercise into your lifestyle you are inviting this dis-ease to progress.
To stop the progression of High Blood Pressure you must first do the following:
- Incorporate drinking raw vegetable juices daily
- Drinking at least half your body's weight in water to release toxins and keep the bowels open
- Reducing or Eliminating saturated fatty foods such as pork and beef, junk, processed and fast foods, white sugar, white flour and table salt
- Cleansing hollow organs like the liver and kidneys with adequate amount of Vitamin D
- Using herbs to help open the arteries and get the blood flowing easily such as Goldenbough or Pleurisy Root.
- Supplementing with Vitamin D3 is a necessary nutrient to reduce the risk of heart attack when someone has high blood pressure.
Though high blood pressure can lead to serious cardiovascular and vascular dis-eases it can be overcome just like any other dis-ease that may occur in the body. Yet, it takes a willing participant to make the changes necessary changes for better health naturally.