I LOVE Food!!! I am conscious of what I put into my body. How do I do that? I read labels and avoid ingredients I cannot pronounce or with which I am not familiar. I do my best to purchase organic, locally grown foods and I bake, steam, cook with little oil and water. I eat raw, macrobiotic, fermented, steamed, baked good whole foods because - I LOVE Food!!!
I have yet to try this recipe yet, I have heard from others that it is pretty good! Give it a go and let me know what you think. Hey, it would also be great to send me a video that I will post right here on the blog via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: #trinitydhealing
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trinitydivine.healing
Mock Turkey - A Raw Food Dish
- 1 small bunch of celery
- 1 cup of green onions chopped
- sprigs of parsley minced
- 1 cup almonds or pecans, soaked and put through a food processor
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 tsp ground sage
- 1 lemon, juiced and seeded
- 1tbsp organic soy sauce
- Wash all vegetables. Put celery and nuts through the food processor
- Add finely chopped onions and minced parsley, mashed avocado, ground sage, juice of one lemon and one tablespoon of organic soy sauce.
- Mix all ingredients in the shape of a loaf. Get creative, shape to look like a turkey!
- Serve on a bed of romain lettuce with cranberry sauce and holiday dressing
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HEALTHY COOKING GO TO: